Hard drive crashes are the only constant in the Universe!
PISA provides both on-site and off-site solutions for backing up your business-critical data. Our off-site solutions are secure, economical, and efficient. Our on-site solutions enable you to back up images from your workstations and/or servers on a daily, monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual schedule. Our backup solutions let you restore your data quickly and efficiently in the event of an operational outage or a disaster. No longer do you have to rely on tapes and the tape backup and restore process.
HexiSTOR Rapid Recovery offers disk-based and appliance-based backup and recovery solutions. For small businesses with a single computer, their disk-based solution creates an exact copy of your hard disk and allows you to restore instantly your entire machine. For larger properties with one or more servers with a number of desktops or laptops on a local area network, their solution utilizes proven disk-to-disk technology.
HexiSTOR Off-Site backup and restore solutions are secure, reliable, efficient, and economical. They offer the latest encryption technology for data both in transit and at the off-site data center. Only the data that has changed since your last backup gets backed up, and you have the option of automatic, scheduled, or on-demand backups. Features include:
- On-line data backup and restore (includes applications and server setups)
- Extended version and archive support optionsBlock level increments (deduplication technology)
- Disk-to-disk technology with intelligent clients for Windows, AIX, Linux, HPux, and SolarisDaily reports for audits and compliance
- All software and management in a monthly pay-as-you-use price
- 24/7 monitoring and management
- Support for a virtualized environment
- Support for network address translation (NAT) devices
- Redundant off-site data centers
- Service level agreements
For small businesses with laptops, desktops, and even a server, our solution provides:
- Online data-only backup and restore (no applications or server setups)
- Version support - 30 daysBandwidth throttling
- Block level increments (deduplication technology)
- Support for SQL, Windows, and Exchange file servers
- Network drive support
- Open/locked file support